melsbookshelf

melsbookshelf

Anonymous

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer I will be the first to admit that as much as I loved the Twilight novels, I do not remember Bree Tanner from Eclipse. Of course, Bree apparently only has a brief appearance in that novel and part of me wants to go back and take a peak at it from that perspective. (However, with so many unread books stacked up, I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.)While this little novella was an interesting glance at Bree's short existence as a vampire, I can't say it's a book that I want to re-read like the rest of the Twilight novels. It's certainly a fast read, but I didn't find myself sucked in or unable to put the book down, which was a mild disappointment. It was nice to have a completely different perspective of the Twilight world, instead of Bella's or the Cullens' points of view, but I don't know that think this story added much to the saga. It seems that Meyer has gotten about all she can out of her Twilight franchise at this point.