melsbookshelf

melsbookshelf

Anonymous

Pushing Up Daisies: A Dirty Business Mystery

Pushing Up Daisies - Rosemary  Harris Have you been looking for a fun, cozy mystery to read? Then I would urge you to try out Rosemary Harris' Dirty Business mystery series! Quirky and entertaining, Pushing Up Daisies is a very worthy debut in the world of cozy mysteries.While the overall story and mystery might have benefited from a bit more fleshing out, this book remains a winner. With a wide array of characters, most of whom are quite likeable, you can't help but expect some interesting events to occur, and Harris certainly takes us for a winding ride on the way to solving the puzzle. In the end, since everyone in town seems to have a secret to hide, there's more than one mystery that needs to be solved, which adds a bit of spice to the story.Yes, there's also a bit of potential romance in the air with this book--two eligible bachelors are introduced, in fact. So now, not only do I look forward to trying out another of Harris' mysteries, I am anxious to see who Paula Holliday ends up falling for. Again, many thanks to Rosemary Harris for sending me Pushing Up Daisies for review!